Welcome to San Ramon Valley Christian Academy Applications Online
We are accepting applications for limited spots in the 2022/2023 school year and
2023/2024 applications as outlined below.
Once we reach waitlist maximums, the age/grade level will not be available on the drop-down menu.
Please do not fill out an application for another grade/age level as they are not transferrable.
We encourage you to first complete an inquiry form so that we may send you information and update you on availability, dates and deadlines:
ADMISSIONS CALENDAR for 2023/2024 APPLICATIONS
Application portals open at 12:00 noon
SRVCA TK and Kindergarten Apps for Siblings and Current PS Students (New Students) November 1, 2022
SRVCA Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten Applications (New Students) December 1, 2022
SRVCA Preschool Applications Open (New Students) January 13, 2023
SRVCA 1st - 8th Grade Applications Open (New Students) February 1, 2023
Please review the admission requirements carefully as application fees are non-refundable.
A submitted online application is the only method of being placed in the application and/or waitlist queue. All applications are timestamped upon submission.
How to apply:
- Current Families in the TK - 8th grade program, you may go into your parent portal and "add an applicant" provided that the applicant is for TK - 8th. The same is true for Preschool adding an applicant for the Preschool program.
- To begin the Online Application process,
- Create an Account. You will receive an email to verify your email account.
- Verify your email address and then log in to your account and "Create A New Student Application"
- You may log in and out of your account and access your open application.
- Our online applications allow tracking the status of your admission online through their FACTS SIS account after their application has been submitted.
YOU WILL NEED TO UPLOAD A COPY OF YOUR CHILD'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND CURRENT IMMUNIZATIONS
Once we reach our waitlist maximums for a grade/age level, that grade level will be closed and we are unable to accept any additional applications including those in progress.
Should we reach waitlist maximums prior to your submission, your application will default to inactive submitted status
If you do not see your child's grade level, that means space is no longer available. Please complete an Inquiry Form and we will reach out if we reopen that grade level.
Please do not fill out an application for an available but incorrect grade level. It will not be processed and it is not transferable.
We look forward to hearing from you soon. Should you have any questions, please contact us: email@example.com.
The SRVCA Admissions Team
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram srvca.org